Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
Kids In Athlone
TOTAL NO. OF POSTS :58
- Hey guys👋 Don't forget we are open Monday August Bank Holiday(3rd of August)🤩 We are open from 11am-6pm🤸 Book now for a skate⛸kick⚽️jump🤸♂️ Call us on 090 649 0486📞... Email us on [email protected]📩 Message us on Facebook or Instagram @jumplanesathlone📲 #booknow #augustbankholiday #august #newmonth #familyfun #indooractivities #funforeveryone #jumplanesathlone×
- HEY EVERYONE!👋 We have very exciting news🤩 Our artificial all year round ice rink will open on Friday this Friday, 31st of July! ⛸ We are open every: Friday 12 to 6pm, Saturday 11 to 6pm (junior jumpers only from 10 to 11am) & Sunday 12pm-6am Book now on 090 649 0486 📲... Email us on [email protected] 📩 We cant wait to have all our fellow skaters back😁 #icerink #skate #athlone #fun #funthingstodo #trampolinepark #indooractivities #familyfun×
- 🧡 July Life Skill: Responsibility We want to see all our members taking responsibility when they come down to class here at Na Fianna. Examples of this can be making sure they bring their membership cards to class, scanning themselves in and making sure they have all their gear with them when they leave. 👍 Accountability is a really hard concept for kids to grasp. The idea that you are responsible for your own actions, and then have to accept that responsibility is quite the... undertaking for a child. Accountability might carry a negative connotation for most, we often think of it as owning up to something we have done wrong, and therefore paying a consequence. This is sometimes the case, but accountability can also be what you do before something goes wrong. For kids, this might be following the rules as a way of being accountable for their actions, so that they don’t hurt others or make bad choices. We can help our kids understand that being accountable for their actions means holding themselves to a high standard of behavior, not fearing or stressing about a consequence of negative behavior. They have the ability to make their own choices, and are held to a standard of responsibility for those choices that they make. ⚡Teaching accountability isn’t about punishment or discipline, rather it’s about making accountability within your household the norm. Here is what this looks like: Everyone in the family is responsible for their actions, including parents. 💥Set clear expectations for behavior and model what they look like. For example, if speaking kindly and not yelling are expected of kids, then the same should be modeled by adults. And because we all lose our cool, apologizing as adults is part of teaching accountability to our kids. 💥Avoid the blame game. Kids (and adults) will often try to justify their actions based on what occurred around them. Remind your child that regardless of how others act, they are responsible for how they respond, and ultimately for their own behavior. 💥Tell children what to do, rather than what not to do. Like we mentioned above, part of accountability is what we do before engaging in a behavior, not just the consequence for behavior. Likewise, we can help children be accountable for their actions by reminding them before a play date, “remember we keep our hands to ourselves and speak kindly to our friends”. 💥Praise responsibility. When you catch your kids showing accountability for their behavior, or even fessing up to unwanted behavior, acknowledge it. Phrases like “thank you for telling the truth” or “I like how you kept your hands to yourself when your brother pushed you”, will reinforce their attempts at responsibility.×
- Hello everyone, Just a reminder to our fantastic costumers , that we are open again this weekend 🤸♀️🤸♂️ 🔺Friday from 12pm to 6pm (Last session at 5pm) 🔺 Saturday from 11am to 6 pm ( under 5's session from 10 to 11)... 🔺 Sunday from 12pm to 6 pm (Last session at 5pm) ❗️We really hope to see you guys after this long break, we have implemented a number of changes in the branch because your health is our priority (more details can be found on our Facebook page. ❗️Please note that booking is now advised in order to avoid disappointment as we have massively reduced our capacity. This can be done by messaging us on Facebook or calling 0906490486 ❗️Birthday Party Packages are also available please message or call us for more information.×
- Get ready for a fun 45-minute Pro Training experience. Learn a form section, cool kicks, a sparring combination and the insights to becoming a martial arts pro athlete. 6pm on Saturday be ready to test your speed and endurance with other martial artists around the world🥋🥊💪🔥 Live from the Athlone Na Fianna martial arts community page JOIN NOW let's goo mentions&__xts__=68.ARDeUt0EhX8Av0nUOR2QFfTLDLDJIndeGnN7xx8K4Cr-g4Nz1ggwYf6_0ms9DbWItngCFaGI7rptYlwIr9EhZCo8AJZOmeKM96F1MBdjANDmGw-J02Ve2U7UM9DeQOmyVdSCwMtp7ul8i9mQYfiRSenPwbgWLn5v0p2lfU-Pi6hD7v0YG941fcnJ6ZVEP2Q1lt3CBzig1ggoUqA3bosOiCcWQUHttiTV-TXUGGyyqWItCz0fs9sHV2iRLi6kFM8bU7EywSKnX6gM3GYVoFkxVX2ItytXgWNCDZYqtRAvZwQSS92LMtEQm7G6G4g6HWjDYOHQnb3qlZg15Gx_DlElhi67W_hV&__tn__=K-R
- Worried about the weather?Here at Jumplanes we are not.🌧 We have loads of indoor activities for you to try while having a day filled with fun! 👉10 bouncy trampolines.🤸♀️ 👉A life sized pool table🎱 We are open:... ♦️Friday from 12pm-6pm ♦️Saturday from 10am-6pm(10-11am under 5s session) ♦️Sunday from 12pm-6pm So if you are worried about getting wet,don't fret and come in to us at Jumplanes Athlone to have a fun day with the whole family!👨👩👧👦 ❌Our sessions start on the hour every hour! ❌All participants must be 5 and up! ❌No denim of any kind is permitted on the trampolines. We look forward to seeing you all.🤩×
- 🤗 Happy Sunday Everyone! 😊 Just a quick update to all our valued customers and followers 😎. In order for us to continue to operate during these cautious times, we have decided to change our opening hours for the rest of the summer holidays. From next week on wards we will be open as follows: 📌 Wednesday: 12 to 3/4pm (for booking only) 📌 Thursday: 12 to 3/4pm (for booking only) 📌 Friday: 12 to 6pm OPEN... 📌 Saturday: 10am to 6pm OPEN (Under 5’s only 10-11am) 📌 Sunday: 12 to 6pm OPEN 👉Don’t forget, we have implemented a number of new public health measures 😷 over the last few weeks, please check out our Facebook page for full details before arriving🙏. #JumpLanes #Athlone #Trampolines #FunForEveryone #BirthdayParty #SoccerPool #Bounce×
- 👉Everyone here at JumpLanes is celebrating that we are open again 😀 👉As a thank you to all the costumers we are giving away a FREE slushee after a Jump Session ...🤸♂️🤸♀️ 👉Just show us your wristband on your way out and we will give you a delicious ice cold slushee to help cool down after a session. 😁😁😁 @ JumpLanes Athlone 👉Offer valid from 04/07/2020 till 12/07/2020×
- 🥳🥳🥳 Happy Birthday to you 🥳🥳🥳 ♦️Why not have your birthday party here at JumpLanes Athlone? 🤩 ♦️Jumplanes Athlone offer birthday services which is out of this world. With plenty of different fun activities and a wide selection of hot food everyone will find something for themselves. ♦️ Our Birthday party schedule is filling quite fast so please do not hesitate and book for unforgettable birthday memories. ♦️ To book please call us on 090 6490486, E- Mail or message us on Fac...ebook. Thank you. 😄 #familyfun #Jumping #kidsfun #JumplanesAthlone #indooractivites #funthingstodo #thingstodo×
- Hi to all our friends & customers. king of the castles are now operating fully & eagerly looking for your business in the months ahead. we have a selection of castles slides & obstacle courses ready for your party or event. Call me on 087 2994142 to arrange details. thanks a mil for past & future support. Best regards. Gerry & family. .×
- ❗❗VIRTUAL KIDS NIGHT IN❗❗ FREE Virtual Event for Kids! Join us for the 1st Ever, Virtual Kids Night In!! On sat 27th june. from 5pm to 6:30pm What is a Virtual Kids Night In?It’s a supervised online event for kids! Our team has been working hard to put to gether an exciting night of games and activities for all of the kids in our community and here’s the best part...It’s completely FREE!!!This 1.5 hour event is done completely online through Zoom and will feature tons of interactive games that will have your kids laughing, dancing, and having a blast with their friends! Because we have opened this up to the entire community, the 100 spots available CLICK on the link below to register https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/109406919040&h=AT3q4Ty3HmuW6wwwbIZo9-Om8kmrTCbozi1mwtyYDcia3tk97CkZdK8eiV44gW0w3HkR7rsJFDrPXpCii_OLq6_kLHDBO0N5tKFudMsHurVvD5ujGZW-_oHMO-hLfYqM8SJrGYDe2zesuXBvqQqSKZubxfhJstCtVhNeCh-kS_RknYyeUbqBZLhBznupBKHKcIKuvCA-LD8m6REuhau2LHtI93-Dvw2mngreWwuaDxNkCadzz4bF_03fU0NZvZCZCgTtpk1XPy0XZzDCBSnKwkpWvDsxtSmCCBMKb3bVS5CDll8ItkcnraBLSogsi3pSo1DuRJyZsHk_0VLnuDSUrzMCHyhjkk3pRDJxKAgNJkgsy88mpM3F9_AikB867Pv9nLeiTS5oV29dN8cIgO0PA-BlczG-w5fNFjk0kLcQMeEsVZquD0wNufef5WjE1A2wNo_tNFMELLh5jCemh-dWuY4F91wopGTYH-FlzpcRa7jjTs4Fat8xbOR3emfFOblkaZUF4cCHPDSYTprDczaauzYJ-tSCflEFZEIIhqRxAlTMqWnv2kfWuWXJ29wygvRuV-hPcZwHmYowcWmHV0tIrzY8901RBkJ-F6N_2CjHc2UbIwvdYqkXmFGE7e7A08DXDNDS9OnyhwAIRMPmTx7wkk5v×
- Contact Tracing 📖 You have been sent a suggestion that all people should be encouraged to keep a diary of all places they visit and a list of the people they have physical contact with on a daily basis. If this is taken on board, it would reduce the workload of those working tirelessly with the job of Contact Tracing in the weeks ahead. ...×
- ☘ March Life Skill: Responsibility Want to practice this life skill at home with a fun game? 💥 Feeding the family pet is an easy activity to help instill responsibility. Washing the dog takes it up a notch and requires a bit more skill and patience from all involved. It can be a great activity for your child to learn with older siblings too. ...×
- Bowl with us and get your second game of Bowling half price! #ThePlanet #Deals #Bowling See our deals here https://bit.ly/38OXjJC&h=AT1jPOF15F3edFF4We8k-jQnNfTHdzGJGETkfQGp0MeT6JFDKUIKcMvuUY3LXDOiaQL5-UizjoJ_4Ui5j3gALCE4cx-OMc9A29OZpP8YIQDsvxFVojo5QIoElalGCT1HvwXXUwdcqxFQKWdAKfC0cYzxOQboJq6iUOWVN1x9xex-AMvTWroBeOx4rhnqd-2nJpz88HkAMTVHGswlGXcqcvqeMgiOigHT4vpQGOLAYV1rGQmfimbrBT1foJYUpPe1WovMAMTRd_ETMl86d42YxPgOmIgKEDCaS9-efb9d05cA86wzBkDgWZrvW1ZjXm3d1ZMHbR06V6nDd8fVL6t-tjZgx2_wW30eoMGQfoqHJd9dk7bQICJqo1BNcKNFHWI2s_ULFxo9rbMD8OTjbpdWXu4CiIhOR89nRW_CwIbZd8iVTiM-QEexvQ-m30bC2U_dg97x9EPrmUiBBvdHNVo9ciTJAAnURd5S_0RkVA1HT8jKzzM1JansC_utVveOX31sza7q5z9yc32A_iu65gwwvNL1IcD8SAc2hdeDBd4NqJF9wlv_MbTGLweWn6nJPBe7jp-Tve-8lU4jjN4EG5p0quJmRxCTbY-SKRnZxwKOKODRWvJDzyNk330EL7AxKTjuszyUQo1n_wPjaKMw7Bg2-hPJsh52dKR_Un2o
- The perfect day out for your little ones is coming to The Prince of Wales Hotel on Sunday March 29th. Keep them entertained and active with fitness fun with RINKA Midlands and mindful creativity with MPower Me Creative Mindfulness. An enjoyable 2 hours for your kids. Across the hall, from 12 - 1 pm we will have a complimentary discussion with the owners of both companies, Sarah and Lorraine, where they will chat to you about successfully introducing fitness and mindful ways of expressing their feelings into your children's everyday routine. Get your tickets now via Eventbrite or through Hotel Reception.×
- When parents think about signing their kids up for martial arts most often they are really looking for their child to be more focused, confident, have more self-esteem, believe in themselves, be stronger both mentally as well as physically, set goals and reach them.. the list goes on.......... Our Black Belt Excellence program shows parents that we really do actually teach more than punching and kicking. They can actually see those benefits of martial arts, those character b...uilding life skills, being taught to their children. Our program is the BEST character building life skills program for martial arts schools.×
- Are you ready for a hoppin' good time? 🥕🐇🐰 Despite his efforts, Peter can't seem to shake his reputation for mischief among the other rabbits. Once he adventures out of the garden Peter finds himself in a world where mischief is appreciated, but soon his family come to bring him home. Coming to an IMC near you this 27th March - book your tickets online today!×
*Expired 258 offer(s) claimed *185 days 20 Hours 25 Minute ago
- Massive Giveaway - We are giving away a brand new Philips 43" Ultra HD LED Smart TV (RRP: €449) for one lucky winner. This offer is exclusive to PlacePoint users. The winner will be announced on the 31st January 2020.
To enter the draw click claim below and enter your details so we can contact you if you are the lucky winner.
Terms & Conditions:
- Delivery to the Athlone Area Only or Collection in Athlone
- Must be residing in Ireland
- This is a draw with 1 prize for a brand new Philips 43" Ultra HD LED Smart TV
- Max 1 entry Per Person - Multiple Entries may result in disqualification
- Draw Winner Announced Jan 31st 2020 (Draw will be live On Facebook)
*Expired 20 offer(s) claimed *282 days 17 Hours 15 Minute ago
- Midterm Special!!
50% OFF a Jump Session. Entry is for 55 minutes approximately, every session starts on the hour, every hour! Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the hour to sign-in and receive a safety briefing so you can enjoy the full session.
Entertain the kids for less this midterm with our exclusive offer only available on PlacePoint.
Valid from 28th October 2019 to 3rd November 2019 only.
- Only 20 available, once they are gone, they're gone!
- Max 2 offers per person
- Must be 5 or older
- Visit www.jumplanes.com for full T&C's
*Expired 82 offer(s) claimed *288 days 20 Hours 25 Minute ago
- We have a spooktacular giveaway this weekend. One lucky winner will gain Admission for 2 Adults and 3 Kids to Glendeer's Halloween Party. You can redeem this anytime between Sat 26th Oct - 3rd Nov.
Note: This is a giveaway and the draw will be done at 7pm Sunday 20th and announced on our Facebook page and on the app.
- 1 entry per person.
- Multiple entries will be ignored and may lead to disqualification.
New Feature Alert: From Monday, we will be sending out a daily alert around 11.30am-12 noon with a link to our daily lunch specials page. This view will show pictures of lunch specials and menus (and nothing else) from various restaurants and cafes in Athlone so if you are looking for some inspiration where to eat at lunchtime, you will love this new PlacePoint feature.×
*Expired 100 offer(s) claimed *346 days 20 Hours 25 Minute ago
- Day 3 offer is a fantastic hamper from Athlone Hampers that will have a queue lining up to call for tea.
To be entered in for a chance to win just click claim below and enter your details. Winner will be announced Friday at 7pm on both our Facebook page and the app.
This hamper includes 2 x Nescafe Gold Blend Coffee 100g each, 2 x Barrys Tea Gold (80bags), 2 x Nestle Variety 264g each, 2 x Kit Kat Chocolate packs 166 g each, 2 x Kinder Bueno (3 pack) 126g each, 3 x Baked House Luxury Cookies 160g each and 1 x Fig Roll Gang 400g.
Note: We're currently looking for a salesperson for the Athlone and surrounding areas. if you are interested, send us your CV via our PlacePoint Facebook page.×
*Expired 119 offer(s) claimed *347 days 20 Hours 25 Minute ago
*Expired 96 offer(s) claimed *348 days 20 Hours 25 Minute ago
*Expired 65 offer(s) claimed *357 days 20 Hours 25 Minute ago
*Expired 28 offer(s) claimed *550 days 15 Hours 26 Minute ago
Golden Island Shopping Centre, Golden Island, Ankers Bower, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
(090) 647 6655
22 The Warren, K36 XD32, The Warren, Malahide, Co. Dublin, K36 XD32, Ireland
Westpoint Business Park, Monksland, Athlone, Co. Roscommon, N37 PC56, Ireland
(090) 649 0486
Monksland, Community Centre, Milbrook Avenue, Monksland, Co. Roscommon, Ireland
Ranelagh, Gentex, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
085 743 1739
Grace Park Rd, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
+353 90 649 4766
Monksland Industrial Estate, Monksland, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, N37 FY74, Ireland
+353 90 649 8450
Grace Rd, Ranelagh, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, Ireland
+353 90 649 4766